Welcome!

Greetings! Welcome to my AP Biology Photo Collection blog. The blog is constructed of 25 words including- Adaptation of a plant, Analogous Structure, Animals that have segmented bodies, Anther and filament of a stamen, Archaebacteria, Autotroph, Basidiomycete, Biological Magnification, CAM plant, Connective Tissue, Dominant V. Recessive Phenotype, Exoskeleton, Genetic Variation within a population, Genetically Modified Organisms, Homologous Structures, Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic, K-Strategist, Modified Leaf of a plant, Modified Root of a plant, Pollinator, R-Strategist, Sporophyte, Succession, and Territorial Behavior. 
My proof of authenticity is my dog tags, a necklace, featured in every photo. 
I hope you enjoy my blog!
-Alastornia Swift
Proof with my authenticity object

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modified Leaf of a Plant

Connective Tissue